- 2 bags of Lazy Vegan Mexican Fiesta
- 3 tortillas
- vegan grated cheese
- vegan baking butter or oil
- vegan greek yoghurt
- red salsa dip
- juice of 1 lime
Friends over for dinner? These 10-minute quesadillas are a guaranteed success. Ask your friends to bring their favourite toppings and dips!
2. In the meanwhile, heat the tortillas in a frying pan and generously sprinkle them with grated vegan cheese until the cheese melts.
3. Cover half of each tortilla with Lazy Vegan Mexican Fiesta, sprinkle with some lime juice and fold the tortilla.
4. Cut the quesadillas into triangles and serve with plant-based Greek yoghurt and a red salsa dip.