1. Heat some oil in a frying pan and heat the frozen Thai Green Curry meal on medium heat for 8-10 minutes. Stir occassionaly.
2. In the meantime prepare the dressing by mixing the soy sauce, maple syrup, sriracha and lime juice in a small bowl.
3. Dice the red bell pepper, mango & cucumber into small pieces. Chop the spring onion.
4. Mix the dessing with the red bell pepper, mango, cucumber & half of the chopped spring onion.
5. Put the heated Thai Green Curry in a bowl and put some salad next to it. Top with the crushed peanuts and some extra spring onion.